Strategieberatung und Interim Management
This privacy statement explains what kind of information is collected at the KOTSCHI CONSULTING website during a visit to one of our websites and how we use this information.
1. Collection and processing of personal data
(1) To serve you better and understand your needs and interests, KOTSCHI CONSULTING collects, exports, and uses personal information with adequate notice and consent, as described below.
(2) For the purpose of system security, when you visit our websites, our web server temporarily registers the domain name or the IP address of the requesting computer as well as the date of access, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the HTTP response code, your computer's browser software and the Web site from which you are visiting us, and the number of bytes transferred during the session.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the U.S..
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the U.S.. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB. You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/.
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
(4) We will not collect any other personal data such as name, address, telephone number or email address unless you provide this information voluntarily, e.g., when placing an online order for a product (particularly download) or service (particularly registration for an event).
(5) Personal data collected during a visit to KOTSCHI CONSULTING websites is processed exclusively in accordance with the legal provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
2. Use and forwarding of personal data
We will use your personal data exclusively for the technical administration of the website and to meet your wishes and requests. Only in cases in which you have given us prior consent do we also use this data for product-related surveys and marketing purposes, but only to the extent needed in each specific case. We will not disclose any data to government agencies except where required by law.
If you require further information regarding the use of KOTSCHI CONSULTING websites or if you have suggestions, please contact us. For any information, inhibition, deletion and correctional wishes regarding your personal data as well as the withdrawal of granted consent, please use our email address: email@example.com